Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Omnivore's Dilemma

This is the first in a series of posts that I am going to do on some more specifics of the way Daniel and I eat. I wanted to start out by endorsing the book "The Omnivore's Dilemma" because it summs up our core beliefs on the way we should eat.

So anyone seeking to follow the way we eat should read this book as a foundation to all that we say and do.
Michael Pollan takes four food chains and traces them from their beginnings all the way to a meal. He discusses the importance of knowing where your food comes from.

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read Michael Pollan FOREVER, at least since reading Barbara Kingsolver's "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle". Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read In Defense of Food. Loved it. Need to read Omnivore's Dilemma.

    ReplyDelete